July 15, 2008

My Ego Is Prego

Well, for those of you who have not seen Juno, that means I AM PREGNANT. After one year of marital bliss, Bill and I have decided to add the next Fab Ferguson to our family. As of now, I am 6 weeks along and our due date is March 9th, 2009. This was a planned pregnancy and we could not be happier. We love saying, "This time next year we are going to have a little bub (that means baby)."

Bill and I found out we were prego on the 4th of July, but we wanted to visit the doctor first before we told anyone. We were actually at Bill's parents lake house when we found out and I wanted to tell them immediately, I can never keep a secret. So I thoroughly cleaned and washed my digital prego test and walked outside with it in my pocket. I went up to Bill's mom and asked her if she could hold this for me, while handing her the pregnancy test. She said,"Sure," but she had no clue what it was. She looked at it for one more second then immediately started crying, and then of course I had to cry- you are not surprised! I had to call my parents and tell them and they were actually in Nashville at a concert. They were more than elated!! Of course we all know my sister was bouncing off of the walls. I cannot wait to give my precious niece a cousin.

So, I had my first doctor's appointment today and it was just a basic consult with 10viles of blodd being taken. My next appointment is August 14th and hopefully that will be our first ultrasound. My doctor is awesome and I feel really great about him. He was great to talk to today, he really calmed me down because I have definitely been very anxious.

I am feeling good as of now. I was having morning sickness without the sick sickness for about two weeks, but that has gone away from now- thank God. It just is not a good feeling; but you know what I will go through anything for this little baby! We look forward to talking to everyone about this exciting time in our lives. Have a great day! Love you all!


after we found out, the 4th of July!!!

7 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

You know that I'm so, so, so happy for you and Bill. This really is such a neat time, and I don't care what people say, maternity clothes are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny - This is Kim's friend, Andrea. I saw Kim's post on her blog and just had to check out yours. I am so excited for you and Bill. I just added you to my blog list so I can keep up with Kate's little cousin! Congrats!

John and Brooke said...

Woo Hoo!! Caddy will have a friend. I am going to be praying hard for you that you are not feeling sick or tired as you start the school year...I don't know what I would have done if I would have had to go back to school in June-I would have been miserable! Hopefully, you are over that hurdle :) SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

The South Family said...

Jenny - I'm super excited for you and Bill. Your going to be great parents. I saw Aunt Barbar at the gym today and she had to bring me up to date with all the news. Congrats:o) - Tracy

Kristy Jones said...

Hey Jenny! Just wanted to say congratulations! I am so happy for you!!! I saw the happy news on your sister's blog! I'll add your blog to my list. Mine is kristyandstevenjones.blogspot.com.

Sarah Armstrong said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!!

The Gentrys said...

Jenny! I am so excited for ya'll! We miss you!