Well, I was pretty sure I felt the baby kick like two weeks ago, but Bill did not believe me. I thought I had felt a couple of kicks every two days or so; last night, it was confirmed that we have baby movement, not just bowel movements. Once again, I fell asleep watching a movie (this is number 3 for the week). So, Bill was forced to carry me to bed- he is amazing. Once we got in bed he woke me up to take my prenatal before I fell asleep. Once I fell asleep he said he laid there for a minute with his hand on my stomach and he totally felt the baby kick. I am going to call that baby Ferguson's first interaction with daddy.
Then today, during Verb Trashketball 5th period I felt a big old kick. It was amazing, I know I felt Baby Ferg in there kicking around. We like to think he/she is starting World Cup training.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is the best part of pregnancy, feeling the baby move. Just wait until the baby starts turning flips and waving his hand across your belly. Haley used to put on a show for Greg every night. Opps I forgot to say his/her hand :-)
That is so great. I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. It's funny now, looking at Kate running around to think that was her little active self in there kicking and punching.
Could this little one be anything but a soccer player?
I just stumbled upon your blog and am so glad I did! Enjoy the kicking - it is so weird! (I'm 8 months along right now)
Post a Comment