December 15, 2008

Ryan Lily's Pad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a long day at work, this is what I came home to. I really cannot write anymore except- Bill is the most amazing husband ever! He did ALL of this himself! Enjoy the pics!















The other babies approve. Little do they know they are about to take a serious backseat to a very powerful girl in our house.

I mean amazing, he did an amazing job. Okay after posting pictures I do have a few words to say. Bill put up the custom shelfing, painted the room, cleaned the room, made her bed, organized the room, hung her curtains, folded her clothes in the drawers...umm yeah I think it is safe to say he is totally wrapped around her finger.

4 comments:

The South Family said...

I LOVE the room. Bill did a great job. He is going to be a great Daddy:o) The two of you need to go into some sort of business with remodeling and decorating homes. The both of you have an amazing talent.

Kosek Landing said...

Love the room! It is so great. I love the colors, the shelving...everything!

Way to go Bill!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink & brown! Can't wait to do your pics!!!

John and Brooke said...

That is absolutely amazing that Bill did that all by himself. I wanted to do shelving like that around the top of the room, but we never got around to it. It looks great!!