Simple and too the point...so unlike my most recent blog. You will have many weak moments...do not be discouraged it happens to the best of us :)
no idea about the spacing...annoying!love the added memories!
I know a baby can do that!! Mine has done it before! Those girls are kindred spirits. Get over here tomorrow!!!! Glad you, Kim, and all your bebes got home safely.
Weakest moment or strongest?! If you aren't in a loony bin...I deam you strong! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Simple and too the point...so unlike my most recent blog.
You will have many weak moments...do not be discouraged it happens to the best of us :)
no idea about the spacing...annoying!
love the added memories!
I know a baby can do that!! Mine has done it before! Those girls are kindred spirits. Get over here tomorrow!!!!
Glad you, Kim, and all your bebes got home safely.
Weakest moment or strongest?! If you aren't in a loony bin...I deam you strong! :)
Post a Comment