I have been meaning to post about Ryan's first tailgate last weekend, but we had a pep rally last week- so let's just say I was a little consumed (pictures will be posted soon). For the AU vs MSU game, we decided to be normal Auburn citizens and participate in all home game activities for the weekend. On Friday night we went to the Auburn downtown bloack party, which was a lot of fun. Saturday morning I had a soccer game- then it was time to head on campus. Since we are so close, we were able to walk from our house to campus! Oh it was amazing.
We had a great time hanging out with friends and jumping tailgate to tailgate. I think we mooched off of a total of six tailgates. We were busy people:) Here are some pictures of the day.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
4 comments:
Love your new header picture!!! I want that for a frame at my house! Put it on Kodak so I can order it. Ryan is so cute in that orange and white bubble,. and that blonde hair. She is just precious!
Can't wait for you guys to come visit soon!
Who is the guy in the background of the picture with the band? Perhaps Tom Brokaw?
Well Erin and I finally made the blog :-) How wonderful! The pictures of the little butter bean from that weekend are SO precious! Love you!
How awesome that you can WALK to the stadium from your house!??? Sounds like you guys are really enjoying the new address and the pics of the house look amazing! You guys need to come to Jackson and visit soon! P.S. the new pic at the top is REALLY cute! ... I think it should stay for a while!!!
that dress and bow are too cute!!
Post a Comment