That's right, most people gear up around Thursday for the big game day. Well, not our child...
Our sweet babe Ryan Lily decided to come into our room on Tuesday morning (Monday night) at 2:19 and sing the fight song, half asleep, and then go back to bed. The best part about this whole story is Bill and I tried to sing along with her and found it totally normal at the time.
When we woke up the next morning we went about our day as usual, not a word was mentioned about the previous night, until I got a text from Bill around 2:30 saying, "Did Ryan sing the fight song in our bed last night?" I thought about it and remembered OH YEAH, she did. I think we all did actually.
I hope you all have a Happy Saturday!
WAR DAMN EAGLE!
2 comments:
That is freaking hilarious!
I just laughed out loud. This is great. Have a fun football weekend!
Post a Comment