So after work, I drove to the soccer complex only to wait in a lightening storm for 20 minutes and cancel practice. After stopping at Ta
I fed the dogs, started some laundry, and headed to the couch to go to bed. I turned on Rock of Love II, because I only watch the classy shows, and started to drift off to sleep. Suddenly, I look up and I have an urge to rock out. I stood up and that was the end of relaxation...it was Guitar Hero time.
I have a serious problem with guitar hero. I love playing this freaking game! It is so awesome. I have mastered the Easy level and I am trying to move on to Medium, but it is not going well. My favorite song to play is "Mississippi Queen" and Bill and I love to play "Even Flow" together in our band, "The Fab Fergusons." Some may say extremely gay; but I say quality time spent together as newlyweds.
Although I missed out on my relaxing evening of Brett Micheals and snoozing, it was totally worth it to get another stellar, 5 star performance to "Slow Ride!"
5 comments:
You're only on medium? Weak sauce. The same thing happened to me today, except not with guitar hero. I started to drift off to sleep, then my roommate mentioned NIHON! Sold.
Jenny, I am not usually a blog reader, but I am especially bored today and just had to say - we did the exact same thing last night and it kinda freaks me out. I don't know why, but my little red guitar caught my eye after watching Walk The Line (I've seen every episode of Rock of Love II like five times, and the whole entire time I wanted Ambre to win and I was so happy she did.) Anyway, I woulda kicked your butt at Guitar Hero cause I'm on the hard level but I can't get past the 6th set!! I can't play one freaking song in the 7th one. Urgh...I love Mississippi Queen too, you need to try Cliffs of Dover! I need to keep my blog updated a lil better...
I am CRACKING up!! You do know everyone on the world wide web can see this, right?? :)
I want to come play guitar hero!! You would have to set it to the easy level for me, seeing as I have never played! After looking at your picture, I know I would love it!!
I want to play, too. I've never played, either. Or I could just come over and watch you and Bill play - it sounds like quite a show!!
I want to see new pictures of Kate from this weekend!
Post a Comment