April 15, 2008

Time for a Change

So, I got home from bible study tonight, started dinner, and was cooking when Bill walked in with an upset look on his face. He said, "You will not believe what someone told me today!" All I could think of was, what went wrong at school today? So I asked him if everything was ok, and he said, "No, Steve told me the worst thing today." Now for those of you who do not know, Steve is Bill's major professor and an awesome guy so Bill takes everything he says to heart. Steve told Bill

"Man, your hair is so long, you are starting to look like a hippie!"


Now, if there is something that Bill hates, it is a hippy. He just has this horrible outlook on all hippies. I don't know how else to put it- BILL HATES HIPPIES!!! Calling Bill a hippie is like twisting his soul (okay I am being way too overdramatic, but I want you all to understand the severity of this). I think the rest of the evenings events can best be expressed through pictures...
Before- Bill knows he is making the right decision!



Jenny is not too sure!



The babies are very excited about daddy's haircut, note the same side head tilt- it's a sure sign they are pumped about something.

You may laugh, but 5 years ago, Bill would have kept this do. (During)

After, and he never looked better. Dang my husband is sexy!

Of course Bill is concerned he cut it too close and that his head it too white- but at least no one will call him a hippie!

4 comments:

Dan said...

this is a move I have pondered MANY times. He's an inspiration to us all. I still can't take the plunge.

TLC said...

I know he was just feeling Gregory's hair cut and wanted to try it out.......

Unknown said...

Hi Honey! I can't believe that Bill's hair was that long. He's still looks good with that long hair and I also love his short hair cut. Ha ha!! I just love your little story about that. You all look so cute in the pictures even your babies!! Love you!
Aunt Vicky

Unknown said...

By the way honey "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
Love you!
Aunt Vicky