Well, after a request, I felt the need to put some recent pictures up of my precious niece Anna Kate. About two weeks ago, I ventured to Pickering, MO with my sister and Kate to visit my grandma Shirley and my Great Gran, and my mom was there as well. While we were there, my Great Gran turned 95. I mean talk about living a full life. I only hope I can look back on my life when I am her age and just smile at all of my accomplishments. God has truly blessed her in every aspect and she just lights up every time she gets to see her great, great grand daughter. Kim is the one who got all of the awesome pictures, but I thought I would include a choice few. Enjoy!
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
2 comments:
I love it! She is such a cute little bub. Her latest hilarity is calling Macy, "Basin." I guess that's how Macy comes out when you are 18 months old. It's so cute! Mom had the cute pics from the week in MO, so I'm not holding my breath waiting on those to arrive via some form of internet transit.
i like how you call demand a "request"!! thanks for complying. she such a sweet lil thing!! next time she is here to visit, we will all come over to play. jacks will love her! little monkeys.... :):) so sweet and cute!
Post a Comment