Anyways, the ultrasound showed that she is not breech, she is sitting head down, ready to go- she just has not dropped. She weighs 7.7 pounds right now and has a full head of hair. My fluid levels are perfect and everything about her is 100% healthy, oh it was so amazing to hear that. The funniest thing about the ultrasound was our precious little girl's big ole' head. Turns out that her head is 39 weeks in size and her body is 37. Bill and I immediately started laughing when we heard this. For those of you who do not know, Bill and I both have abnormally large heads. Bill was in the 98th percentile in head size when he was born and I do not know where I was, but I was up there. So to hear that our daughter is already in the 90 percentile was no shocker!! We do enjoy letting everyone know that she is already taking afer mommy and daddy.
On another note, I had a maternity photo shoot done by Lysha Stanford with Smiles & Such Photography and here are some of the proofs. I love them. Here is her website if you want to check her out, I highly reccommend her!!Smiles and Such Photography




No comments:
Post a Comment