I had a fabulous Friday the 13th, which is rare around a school setting. I mean come on February 13th, the day before Valentine's Day, it is bound to be an insane day. But, my precious students threw me a surprise baby shower. I had an idea this was all going to happen, but they really did such a great job of keeping a secret. I told all of them over and over how impressed I was that 105 6th graders kept a secret for a week. I am just so blessed to work with such amazing people and be surrounded by such wonderful students. Here are a few pictures from the day.

The set-up!!

Precious cake, notice the baby sitting on a lily pad.

Overwhelmed with joy and tears and fat guy in little coat!

My Leopard students and I!!
2 comments:
Looks like your going to have a lot of babysitters!
That is so neat...and perhaps the largest host/ess picture that I have ever seen.
Post a Comment