Last week I had my final soccer camp of the summer- Hallelujah! It was my advanced camp, so I had all of my thunder kids out there. I had a great time getting to know them a little better and I am so pumped about the upcoming season. Fortunately I was able to work camp because my fabulous mother-in-law came to watch Ryan for the week. JoJo followed Bill and I home on Sunday afternoon and spoiled Ryan every minute while she was here until Friday morning (when she left). She played with her all day long, took care of her in the evenings, got her ready for bed, and even woke up with her at night- I mean I truly felt what it was like to have a nanny around the house. Ryan loved every minute of her time with JoJo as well. Thank you so much for coming in town Jolie, we had a great time!
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment