October 31, 2009

Little Horsey

Since it was 76 degrees Thursday night, the official Auburn trick-or-treating night, we were not able to put Ryan in her costume. Well, I could not let the costume go to waist, so my girlfriend from high school, Jen, and I had a little photoshoot with butter bean tonight. Let's just say she did not start out thrilled, but she warmed up. Please take notice of our extremely tacky western setting.
Happy Halloween!!!


Ryan definitely cannot pull herself up yet, but man she loves starring out of this door. Perfect entertainment!!

6 comments:

Britanny said...

That is one of the cutest costumes ever! Ryan is adorable and looks like the sweetest little horsey I have ever seen! Hope you guys had a great Halloween! See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

now is she cute or is she cute!!??

Jen said...

I just wrote a comment and this dang thing deleted it.... I love the classy western set. It was clearly well thought out and took time making :-) And I enjoy that instead of helping her while she was crying, we just took 325987 pictures of her and thought it was hysterical!! She is too cute.

Jen

Kosek Landing said...

precious!!!! I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! The western scene is probably the worst prop set I've ever seen :)

Thanks for your order at bim...you are our one and only. Some day though when we are getting 500 orders a day, you can say that you were the first...I wish!

TLC said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!

The Dix Family said...

Too cute! You think babies just don't like it when you put something on their head? The western props were hilarious! Love you!