Since there is a home football game this weekend, Auburn had its official trick-or-treating night last night. We did not take Ryan house to house, because I cannot stand it when I open my door and there are two parents standing there with an infant who cannot ask for his/her own candy, let alone eat it. So, we went to the Hill's Halloween party, which was a blast. They had the absolute cutest decorations that just fascinated Ryan. I did not get too many pictures there, we just had a photo session at home.
Ryan's original costume was supposed to be a horse, but since it was 76 degrees outside, I had to make other plans. I decaptitated another costume option I had (a pumpkin) and put Ryan in her pumpkin shirt Mrs. Allyson gave to her, threw on some pumpkins shoes and voila...

I am very proud of my throw some crap together abilities and of course Ryan was perfect at pulling the outfit off. I love this child.

1 comment:
What a cute fam!
Post a Comment