February 8, 2010

Changes

Every stage becomes my new favorite stage, but Ryan is at such a fun age right now- biting aside. She is definitely in a momma stage, like momma if you leave my side I am going to lose my mind. I can't help but say I do like this stage a bit. This little girl is just amazing that I do not mind the clinging. Especially since she's started calling for me. Nothing melts my heart more than coming to pick her up from daycare and as soon as she sees me she speed crawls and shouts, "Mama, mama." She is also trying to repeat everything a lot of the words we say. Like lamby is La-e, bottle is ba-ba, night night is ni-ni, bath is ba, and I am pretty sure I've already covered her other words. Check the most recent family pic...Also, Grammy & Pa came to town this weekend and gave Ryan her birthday present- a Dora couch. This was the most excited I think we have ever seen this little girl. Kate, my niece has a Dora couch that was a faithful companion through all of the Kosek road trips. No need to pack the pack and play, just throw the Dora couch in the back. Well, we decided to jump on the bandwagon. Check out how excited this little girl is in these pictures.
Too cute for words. Everytime she sees Dora she gives her a big kiss, so sweet!

5 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Too cute for words is right! She is so so precious! Everyone loves a Dora couch!

I can't believe what a big girl she is. I need to start seeing that girl more often so she will recognize how awesome Aunt Kim is!

Kathy--- said...

She has really changed since we've seen her last. Wonder if she'll let Aunt Kathy ni-ni her somemore:)

The South Family said...

Love the family picture! She tilts her head just like you:o)

Melanie said...

Jenny, I am so excited I found your blog! Ryan is so cute! Hope you guys are well. :)

Britanny said...

I think my heart is even melting just hearing what all Ryan is saying to you guys. She is adorable and can't wait to see her...she is so big...tear! Happy Day!