1. Lamby, which was a gift given to her before she was born by GiGi. She sleeps with him every night and flips out if he is not laying beside her in bed.
2. FAO Schwarz bear. This guy sits by her changing table and she wants to kiss him all of the time. Bill and I got him when we ventured to NY with her in my belly.
3. Ducky. He was given to her by her Aunt Vicky. She loves this one because every time you touch him no matter where it is he quacks, pretty hilarious. Oh and if you shake him and make him quack a lot back to back, he quacks Old MacDonald for you.
4. Whitey. Yeah our names are not very creative, but it is this little polar bear that my mom gave her at Christmas time. It looks like a beany baby and he is just her size.
5. Dog. She picked this guy out at TJ MAXX. We were walking through the aisles and she started saying"DAg, Dag, Dag!" and throwing herself backwards. We looked around and low and behold there was a stuffed dog on the shelves. He now comes everywhere with us too.
6. Bunny. This was given to her by her Aunt Ashley and Uncle Brian for her first birthday. He is very very soft and she loves biting his ears. I am a fan of bunny too because now I do not have to buy her one for Easter!
7. Curious George, which was given to her by the Texas McKees. He tends to get on my nerves because she hits me in the head with his long legs. Hmmm, weird sentence!
8. Finally, Whoville character. This was given to her by JoJo and Pap on her first birthday. Yes, I occasionally find bits of yellow hair in her mouth, but it's only because she wants to give the crazy looking thing some loving.
SO, with all of these animals things can get a little crowded around the house. Please notice, that I said these were just her favorites, she has probably 20 others that sit around her room and are shoved in storage cabinets in our living room. If Ryan sees one that is not in her immediate grasping range she just points at it and says Da Da. I guess that means give it to me. Dog pretty much means everything to her!
Now having all of these animals is not so much the pain, it is putting Ryan to sleep at night. Because Lord forbid that I try to put her down without all 6 animals in hand. 
Yeah ridiculous. Please note the extreme over extension of the back, I am going to be in a wheelchair after all of my kids. I just can't seem to put her down. I would rather rock her to sleep then keep my lower vertebrae in tact.
But once I hear the deep breathing of Ryan on my shoulder and the little bit of droll coming down my right forearm, I know it is time to lay my baby down to reunite with all of her other friends. Tell me how crazy this bed is please...Yep, gang's all here. But I think we all know who gets the prime time location...
3 comments:
Jenny, I loved reading your post! Caroline has a Lamby too, and he sits on the glider with us when she has her nighttime milk. Sometimes she feeds him the last bit too. :) She only sleeps with her musical glow in the dark seahorse. I guess she is not as loving or sharing as Ryan. ;)
Too cute! I can't believe all those animals in that crib. Ryan's little velour butt just blends in. So funny that she has such an attachment to so many stuffed animals at such a young age.
The un-orginality of those names is ridiculous. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...Orangy.
Aww that is so precious Jenny with Ryan with all her babies. I just love her chubby legs. ha ha!! God love it!! Give my little Ryan a kiss for me. Hope Radley will be okay. Poor baby.
Post a Comment