This weekend I completed my first half marathon, The Gulf Coast Half Marathon in Pensacola, Fl. What an accomplishment. My girlfriend, Jill, and I have been training since January for this and we killed it. We finished in 184th place overall, out of 1,000 participants. I definitely want to toot our own horn, considering it was our first one. Our time was 1:55.42. Our goal was to finish under 2 hours and we did it. Yeah I am definitely feeling a bit sore this evening, but it was more than worth it.
While I was in Pensacola running my booty off, Ryan was at home with daddy and JoJo learning how to walk. When I got home today she has not stopped. She has seriously been walking around all day long. We ate dinner at the Adam's house tonight and she did not sit down once. She even started to speed walk a bit when a neighborhood dog came up to say hello. I am trying to post a video, but I am not very literate with that on the blog. Stay tuned...
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
3 comments:
So proud of you with your marathon! I can't wait to see that little squirt walking!
Hey Jenny...yes I read your blog occasionally; you are too entertaining to not catch up on. Just wanted to say CONGRATS! That is an AWESOME time for a half marathon!!
PS - You look AMAZING!
Post a Comment