January 29, 2011

First Haircut

Every time I put Ryan's hair up I say to Bill, "We need to get her haircut." You know one of those comments that is said probably 5 times a week and nothing is ever done about it, those comments come more and more frequently nowadays. Well, we woke up this morning and decided to do something about it. I did not want anything drastic, she just had some straggling hairs that needed to all be evened out.
She was amazing! The lady asked if I wanted her to sit in my lap and we thought no, she can handle this. Well, turns out I needed to hold her, but totally worth it. She was such a big girl and never flinched once.

Getting settled in and ready to cut. She was showing her what the spray bottle does.
Thinking the spraying water was hilarious. Mommy, didn't think the spritzing was so hilarious, but you know it's all for her;)
She was such a sport!
Got a little nervous when she got close to her face.
All done!
The lady who cut her hair asked if I wanted to take a piece with me and she could put it on the receipt sheet. I rejected this sweet offer. Who am I kidding, that piece of paper would have ended up in the trash in a matter of days.

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

So funny!!! I also rejected one of jack's sweet curls for the same reason. But the lay insisted...lord only knows where that envelope is now! Ha!

Jack screamed the whole time" so I thought I'd just do it myself this time...bad idea! Ever seen dumb and dumber? Hello Lloyd!!!