January 28, 2011

My Wacky Girl

Today was Wacky Day at Ryan's school. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love to get into "spirit days." So, I cannot let my daughter down when her time comes around. In my opinion, wacky day translates to tacky day. And, how do you portray tacky...layers! Ryan and I picked out her outfit last night and had a ball doing it. Recipe for dressing wacky...

1. Get multiple legging layers, preferably tights, a skirt, and crazy socks
2. Pick out two mismatched shirts and throw one under the other
3. Choose two mismatched shoes that help show off the legging attire.
4. Put as many pony tails in your daughter's hair that she will tolerate (Ryan chose 3).
5. Top it off with a wide variety of colored bows

These simple 5 steps will give you a first place prize in your Young Tots preschool class. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Perfection!