As I am uploading more pics, I am finding some adorable pics that I have to share.
I mean just too precious for words...
The quilt Aunt Jill made her. The name came off of a high school t-shirt, I LOVE IT!
Darby and Aunt Jill
One of the only bright eyed pictures we have, what can I say, the girls loves to sleep.
Definitely a disgusting picture of me, but the only family pic we have up to this point. Maybe I will put on make-up again one of these days.
Kisses, kisses, kisses
I love how Ryan is sitting in this picture, I feel like she grew up overnight.
Pa and Ryan coming back from the library. Yeah, so I live on the SAME STREET as the public library and have not taken my child there. Apparently, she had an amazing time (disappointing mommy moment).
An exhausted daddy and Uncle Dan.
We love those long toes
Grammy and Pa
3 comments:
Random Comments to Random Pics: Darby has a really pretty shaped head. Told you...random. The quilt is awesome...love the modern take on an old traditional favorite! Ryan DOES look so big. Sitting on the sofa with Mommy and Baby Sister...feet crossed...so content with the world! Keep the pics coming!
Great pics! Love the Jill quilt...really cute fabric. Wonder where she got it?
That little Darby is so tiny! Doesn't really look like Ryan did to me...what do u think?
Brittany, I think her head is adorable as well, because Ryan had the biggest baby head I have ever seen. Kim, I am not sure where she got the fabric, but I absolutely love it, it is so cute and the size is perfect...No I do not think Darbs looks anything like Ryan did, I honestly do not know who she looks like. All I know is she is good looking!!
Post a Comment