September 28, 2011

Random Part II

I just had so much fun going through all of my old, random pictures. I felt like I needed one more post of randomness. I wish I had enough to do this weekly! I love walking down memory lane.


Too Sweet! I miss Radly...

The Perfect Picture. I remember telling my photographer as long as I get one picture of Bill and me at sunset I will be a happy camper. Thank goodness my photographer made me happy this day, because I was about to knock the DJ out if he played Mustang Sally one more time!
Look at her, I prob have 200 pictures of just Kate!

Photo Shoot from my girl, Kathryn. I couldn't wait until she grew out of those Michelin arms, now I miss them a little bit!
I am not sure what this is from, the smile is enough for me!

Still framed in my classroom. This picture drives Bill crazy, notice a flag missing? Yeah, so does my OCD, symmetrical husband!

Yes ladies and gentlemanm, that's right, I was Charlie the Challenger Eagle in 6th grade. I show this picture to my students every year just letting them know, things change! Honestly, I am just saving this picture for my Aubie tryouts!

Don't have a Halloween costume for your child? Just run by TJ Maxx on Halloween and text your wife a picture for approval! Hey, she still looked adorable going door to door.

Daddy and his one year old!

War Eagle!

Ryan & Jack at her first birthday! Kim told me the next day that she was pregnant with Joey- and Joey just turned 1!

SOLD! This was the night we closed on our first house we owned together at 1206 Douglas Street. I LOVED OUR HOUSE!
Some fundraiser gala event I got to attend. I felt so fancy!


The whole crew at Whispering Oaks


1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Another good one! But, enough pictures of the Whispering Oaks curly short hair days...let's just whisper those way with the wind...ok?

The picture of Kate in the kitchen was "What I want to be when I grow up day?" Ha!