Last week we had some very special visitors stop in on their way to the beach. My mom, Barbar, and Grandma Shirley came into town and we had such a fabulous quick trip. They kept Darbs and Ryan at home last Friday and played all day. It really makes me tear up to know how amazing my family is with these two girls...
Barbar with her gals!

Ryan getting some love from GiGi

Those dang dogs would not leave Barbar's side. They love her! I will give the dogs a quick shout out, look how tolerant Kramer is...good (stupid) boy

She LOVES the camera. "Mom, take my pictures, I'm silly."

Look at those eyes, she looks so much like baby Ryan to me.

Grammy and her girls!

Thanks so much for the visit ladies. I love you all so much!
1 comment:
OMG!!! Ryan and that face with Mom, and Darby and that GIGANTIC smile with Grandmas Shirley. The picture with a dog nose and Barbar is hilarious...poor Barbar, dogs really do just love her. Macy does too.
We really need to plan a trip soon, we miss you guys! Again, today, waiting by the mailbox...please overnight next time, the extra money will be worth the headache of telling Kate, "Maybe tomorrow!"
Also, regarding the talk of synonyms and homophones...thank you for the clarification. I try to pretend like I know lots of things, but really I don't :)
Post a Comment