I had another doctor's appointment today and it went great. I have gained 4 more pounds, which makes my total about 9 pounds. I heard the baby's heartbeat again and it was 160 beats per minute. Is that high or low? What is the old wives tale again; high girl and low boy? Let me know.
Anyways, everything went great and I have my next appointment on October 1st- and this is THE APPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! We are finally going to find out the sex of baby Ferg. So we are anxiously counting down here already, 3 weeks!!
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
8 comments:
I had my ultrasound yesterday and the heart rate was 179. Everyone said it must be a girl! Girl's are high, boys are low, but my doctor said that isn't really true. I am dying to know what you are having. I have 8 more weeks to wait before I find out!
Ok, I just looked it up. The old wives' tale says that anything over 140 is a girl and under 140 is a boy. Looks like we are both having girls! What does your Chinese calendar say?
I can't believe your already that far along! I can't wait to find out what your having. When I was pregnant with Claire her heartbeat was always low, like in the 120s to 130s. So I wouldn't trust the heartbeat:o) Im guessing boy, just because it seems everyone is having boys these days.
jacks's heartbeat was always high - can't remember exactly, but i know it was over 150. but i still think you're having a girl - can't explain why. i get these gut instincts with other people, but never with myself. i can tell myself i always knew jacks was a boy, but that's so easy to say after the fact!!!
check the chinese calendar, and we'll do that ring test this weekend or something. :)
Caddy's heartbeat was 184 the first time we heard it. I had always heard that a fast heartbeat meant girl....well I guess that was wrong. I think people just make up old wives' tales according to what they want to believe. I have had friends that had girls with fast heartbeats and boys with slow. 160 is relatively high. they told me that 184 would be the highest we would probably ever hear it because the bigger they get the more it slows down. I can't remember what it was at our last doctor's appointment but it was around 160 something I think. I am so excited to find out what you are having!! You need a poll up on your blog :) I still vote girl!
Sorry-I'm slow. I just noticed you already have a poll and so I placed my vote :)
yeah, I always heard that over 140 is high and that means it will be a girl. Everyone kept telling us that we were having a girl because the baby's heartbeat was always between 150-170. Every time. However that wasn't the case with our little man. Maybe we have a gay boy? :) HAH!
The fact of the matter is you are having a boy...
Post a Comment