Tomorrow at 3:30, Bill and I will find out what sex our precious little baby is. We are overly excited and cannot wait to start getting our house ready for the little butterbean. Pray for us!
AHHH so exciting. My dr appt for that was at 3:45 and I remember the school day DRAGGING by!!! I can't wait to hear. I am saying girl. I better hear from you!!!!
4 comments:
yea!!! send me a text!
Aaaagh!!! I can't wait to find out... I think it is a girl! Haha! You better post it tomorrow night!!!
Kevin and I are still saying boy...hurry up and find out so I can start creating my gift. ps- where is Kate's quilt? :)
AHHH so exciting. My dr appt for that was at 3:45 and I remember the school day DRAGGING by!!! I can't wait to hear. I am saying girl. I better hear from you!!!!
Post a Comment