I have had a couple of requests for prego pics and I feel like I have blown up the past couple of weeks, so what better time to post than now. I have felt like complete crap this evening while running a temperature of 99.6; however, I promised myself today would be the day I get pics because I was semi dressed up. I have been freaking out because I want to make sure baby boop is doing all right, but after some tylenol, I am feeling a little better. Happy viewing.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
5 comments:
OMG...you and that baby are so dang cute!!! It's so crazy to see you looking so pregnant. You are adorable! Also, Steph wanted me to send her congrats on to you.
In other news...the reason I have no family photos on my blog is because all the ones that I previously had posted did not please Kevin Anthony, and those were the only family pics that I have! What a dilemma!
You look so good! It is so weird to think I might be showing in 5 weeks!
look at you flaunting your preggerhood. "all the cool kids are doing it" you say. well not me... not me.
Oh honey you look so adorable!!! Ahhhh you are getting big already! So cute!!
Love, Aunt Vicky
You look precious! I can't believe how big your tummy is...I think you are just as big as me. I wanted to show that early so I didn't just look chubby :)
Post a Comment