October 2, 2008

Update

Well Bill and I had our doctor's appointment yesterday and it went good. Our appointment to see the sex of our baby was at 3:30. I went back for my ultrasound at 3:45 and walked out of the room at 5. Yes that's right my ultrasound was an hour long. I am feeling very sore and almost bruised today from the roughing up I was given. So after a whole hour of waiting to find out the sex of our precious baby, the little lazy butt never turned over. So we are still in the dark about the sex of our baby. Needless to say, I threw a fit! The women at the clinic were rude to me and well I was definiely not the sweetest thing in the world to them either.

On the other hand, our precious angel is 100% healthy and everything is developing beauitifully. Our baby weighs 7 ounces and 6 inches long and it's heartbeat is 163. We got a whole reel of pictures of baby Ferg and got to watch it swim around for an hour in my belly. The funniest thing was the annoying ultrasound tech kept shoving on my stomach and one time the baby turned it's fist towards her and balled it up. Oh it was priceless, it was like the little lamb was reading my mind, we both wanted to punch her!!!

Anyways, after I threw a fit I might be able to find out the sex of our baby after all, it will take a little bit- but hopefully we'll find out. I think if our lazy baby is still sleeping with it's back up and we cannot see the sex, we will just be super super surprised on March 8th!!!!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Shealy told me about your plight at the ultrasound today. Like I told her, "at least Jenny knows that baby's got back!"

Kristy Jones said...

Oh that sucks, but I'm glad the baby is healthy... 163... that still sounds like a girl to me! ;)