January 31, 2009

My husband is amazing

Well, Bill has done it again. Last week my back pain complaining had reached its peak. Everynight as soon as Bill got home I would wait until he sat down and then I would sit right in front of him and point to where my back hurt. So this week, Bill told me he had a surprise for me...I just got back from his fabulous surprise.

Bill booked a spa day for me at Spa Auburn. I got there at 10:00 and left at 3:00. I had a pregnancy massage. a rejunvenating facial, eyebrow waxing, manicure, and pedicure. I just feel like a new person. When I got there they asked who I was and I said Jenny Ferguson, and they said, "Yes, your husband just called and told us you would be a little early." I mean talk about feeling important. Anyways, the women there were so kind and so AUBURN, I mean there is no other way to say it. I just loved getting pampered all morning.

There was a pretty hilarious moment in the day. I woke up around 7 this morning and ate a bowl of cereal, then had an apple around 9:45. Then I headed to the spa. Well, I did not even think about not eating again until 3:00. So during my facial my stomach was doing some serious growling. Once we were done, I asked her if they had any snacks and she said, "Yeah we have goldfish, I will have some waiting for you at your pedicure chair." So I went to the restroom then headed to my chair and there was this huge like serving bowl full of goldfish with a nice glass of ice water next to it. So, wouldn't you know it, I ate the WHOLE DANG BOWL while I was getting my pedicure donw. I really was pretty embarassed as I was gulping down the final 2 little swimmers; but the woman was so nice about it. She made me feel better when she mentioned she might have eaten the bowl:)

So when my day of serenity finally came to an end, I went to the front counter and said do I need to sign anything? She said your husband has taken care of everything. I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: