April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my 25th birthday and it was the best one I've ever had! It was so great to wake up to my little girl smiling at me. That's right, she is smiling like crazy now. When she wakes up she looks at us and smiles. She smiles when we talk to her, she smiles when Bill gets home from work, she smiles all the time!!! After Bill got home, we continued our tradition and went to Provinos for dinner. Ryan was amazing, she slept the whole time and let us have a nice date. Once we got home it was present time. Of course Bill had to do something wildly romantic and surprising, so earlier in the day he told me not to expect anything because he has been so busy. I told him I really did not care, I just wanted to go to dinner with him and Ryan. Well, he played me for a fool because this is what he got me...

It is an amazing ring with Ryan's birthstone, an aquamarine stone. I love it so much. Our plan is to give it to Ryan on her 18th birthday or for graduation- you know some big milestone in her life.
So I told Bill he has turned me into a gypsy with all of the rings that he's given me. I mean I am not complaining about getting these rings, I am in love with them! Here are all of the rings Bill has given me in our relationship- I do not wear them like this; I just did it for pictorial purposes...

Pointer finger ring- Our first Christmas together. Bill sent me on a scavenger hunt to find it!
Middle finger- 25th birthday present. Ryan's aquamarine birthstone.
Ring Finger- Of course my engagement and wedding ring- which still blow my mind that I own them.
Pinkie- This is my Grandma Shirley's engagement ring. G.Shirley gave me the setting this summer. Well Bill stole it from me, and put a new diamond in it and it was my one year wedding anniversary present. he also gave me this ring the day we found out we were pregnant.
I love how my hands are a timeline of our relationship. Every time I look at my hands I just have to smile because there are so many memories there!

5 comments:

Kristy Jones said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The Gentrys said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday!

Sarah Armstrong said...

Happy Birthday! Bill is such a great hubby! :) To answer your comment on my blog - I didn't make that striped outfit Turner had on. A lady from home made that - for $15! I have made a few "new" things though and I will be posting them soon!

The Dyer Family said...

happy birthday! even though i hate you because you're only 25. now i know how my sister felt when i turned 25, because she was the age that i am now.
i have a happy for you - need to see you soon!! love!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the background..... ;)!! The rings are gorgeous