Oh no! It seems like just yeterday that Douglas Street had a shoe rack in the living room! I wish I was there to help you! I would down a few Diet Cokes with you and get right to work! Love you and love the house! Congrats!!
wish I could be there to help out with everything; however, you guys are like reno-warriors. in a matter of 2 days I'm sure your new house will be ready for the cover of southern living.
been thinking that labor day is probably going to be our first chance to get down there. Sad!
4 comments:
ooohhh...unpacking...nothing like it! What is you guys new address?
Oh no! It seems like just yeterday that Douglas Street had a shoe rack in the living room! I wish I was there to help you! I would down a few Diet Cokes with you and get right to work! Love you and love the house! Congrats!!
wish I could be there to help out with everything; however, you guys are like reno-warriors. in a matter of 2 days I'm sure your new house will be ready for the cover of southern living.
been thinking that labor day is probably going to be our first chance to get down there. Sad!
Oh goodness, moving is a pain. I'm sure it will be beautiful in matter of days. Can't wait to see the "after" pics. Love you!
Post a Comment