February 25, 2010

Spoiled

I know I can complain about my busy life and how we continue to stay go, go, go; but in all honesty- I really am spoiled.
I have my own personal yard crew. Look at that pair! The best part is that they work for kisses!
I have my own maid. Since Ryan has decided to start climbing, her shirt always comes off of our shelves, closets, and floor covered in dust. I mean we keep our house clean, but she always finds the spots.
My own hair stylist. I just love how her milky fingers mix with my already ratty hair to create a nice crusty finish.

My own personal trainer. I mean if she is gonna put the weight on me, then she is gonna sit there and laugh at me while I try to take it off. This little butter bean is quite the inspiration.

I love everything about my day. Although there are tough, busy days it's all worth it! On another note, this little girl is having her 1st birthday party this Saturday. What a big girl!!

3 comments:

The South Family said...

She has changed so much in the past month. That picture of Ryan and Bill is great.

Kosek Landing said...

My friend Paige is sitting here looking at your blog with me, and she's asking me if Bill really rakes leaves while toting around Ryan...she asked, "Are they just posing for that picture?" Too funny! I had to explain, that Bill is super dad.

Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday. Making the truck in the new Burb with Daddyo.

Kathy--- said...

Ew Ew Ew I hope their in a pile tomorrow, we could jump in them just like old times........ :) I love Ryan's -do- on top of her head. How precious. I love that face!!! I like where you have your elliptical. I wish I had the room to move my treadmill out of my shabby chic room :)