February 23, 2011

Changing

Every day, every day I see changes in both of my girls. It literally makes me cry looking at baby pictures of Ryan and how much she has changed. Goodness, even looking at pictures of Darbs from 3 weeks ago and seeing how much she has filled out. I am so proud of both of them, they are adorable! PS...This is a classic Darby face, we like to call it the Benjamin Button look


3 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Kate also loves her little Valentine doll...so funny. Those things were like $1.00!

Hollie said...

I'm loving all your new pictures and postings! I have so much to learn about the "blog world" but it's so fun. You're right...I feel like getting more and more into mommy mode. Darby and Ryan are so adorable...I"m glad yall are doing so great!!

Britanny said...

Okay, that last picture of Darby...adorable. How did you leave her sitting in that bouncy after seeing that face. It just screams, "Hold me, hold me, I need to give you a hug!". So cute! Ryan is getting to be such a big girl...and a girly girl at that! Oh, how I miss the days of playing with dolls! :)