How can you deny this child anything when she looks at you like this? As I was showing Bill these pictures I said, we are in trouble- I'd give her my credit card and car keys in a heartbeat!
Oh Jenny, I just love Ryan's precious smiles and all the other pictures especially when she is sitting on her dad's lap. Ohhhh how adorable! God bless her. Please keep us posted on Kim and Jack. God be with them. I'll pray for their safe and healthy delivery. Love you hon! Aunt Vicky
4 comments:
but... babies can't drive. They can't even see over the steering wheel. They don't even know what a steering wheel is.
Silly Bill.
OMG...that precious baby looks just like Bill!!! Hope all is going well. Have a great weekend!
She is so adorable!! I know your heart has to melt when she smiles. Can't wait to meet her!
Oh Jenny, I just love Ryan's precious smiles and all the other pictures especially when she is sitting on her dad's lap. Ohhhh how adorable! God bless her. Please keep us posted on Kim and Jack. God be with them. I'll pray for their safe and healthy delivery. Love you hon! Aunt Vicky
Post a Comment