Bill, Ryan, and I attended our favorite Opelika event last night, "On the Tracks." You pay $25 for a cup and a ticket and you walk through all of the downtown Opelika stores and taste wine as you go. Each store has at least two different wines to offer you and every store has free food. You can also buy delicious food from surrounding restaurants that set up booths. We were serenaded throughout the night by the Auburn University band who was playing the steal drums and maracas the entire time- we felt like we were at the beach. What a fun night!
Ryan was such a good girl the entire night, we stayed out until around 11. She stayed up at first, then wanted to be held for a while, and finally ended up sleeping in her seat by the end of the night.
On another note, we discovered a new favorite sitting position for Ryan. I will admit that she does not look extremely comfortable, but man she just loves sitting like this with Bill- not to mention they look exactly alike. We keep looking at these pictures and cracking up- we are just seeing more and more personality in her little pictures. Note: These were taken immediately after she ate, please enjoy her potbelly as much as we do!
2 comments:
look at that belly!!!! love her so much!
Ok...there is a tear in my eye. I love those pictures of her and Bill on the couch. I want that last one for my house! Send it to my e-mail. I'm glad that you guys had a fun family night out. You guys are such cute parents!
Post a Comment