Ryan had her two month appointment today and she did great. She weighs 14 pounds and is 24 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for height and the 95th percentile for weight. We are so proud of our big chuncko. After the traumatic events I suffered last time with Ryan's shots I made Bill come with me this time. She got 4 shots, 2 in both legs and it was horrible. She was so happy and then BAM so sad. She is running a mild fever tonight and is extremely sore. It is so hard to see her like this. I just want to make all of the pain go away. I hope tomorrow is better.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my gosh...doesn't it just break your heart?? I hope she starts feeling better. Kate still isn't back to normal...hang in there!
I love reading your blog about your sweet baby girl! I graduated with Bill from BJHS and it is good to see how happy your family is!! Your litle girl is precious! I think our kids were born a week or two apart, and yes the shots are horrible, I hated that experience!
That just breaks my heart to read! Poor little baby and you...I know it was so hard to see her like that. I am so glad though that she has a healthy weight and in the high percentile. The great thing is that those shots will be over soon! I am loving that dress in the frst picture! Its so adorable on her! Keep me posted on how she is feeling. Love you!
So glad she's feeling better today!
Post a Comment