May 30, 2009

Naked Baby!!!

You know if you can't be naked when you are a baby, then when can you be naked? I have been doing this more and more often, just having Ryan let it all hang out. It's summer time and hot outside, I mean she deserves this! Anyways, we have also been using the bumbo more since she hates tummy time- this is her neck strengthening practice. She does a really great job with it and she looks so darn cute in it. < span>r>

Since there is not much to do in a bumbo at this point in her life, we watch TV while sitting in it. Not just any TV, I just bought baby Einstein's developmental DVD, "Baby Beethoven." Before this we were watching Eebee baby, which is okay, but it was just a sample DVD someone gave me at a shower. So anyways, this baby Einstein DVD is the creepiest DVD I have ever watched, but Ryan was absolutely mezmorized by it! Bill and I both sat there and watched it with her and made some of the strange noises the characters made and tried to be entertaining too, but I think we just overstimulated her. Regardless, she loved the DVD and I can tell it is going to get me through some tough times.


House update- Still no buyers for our house yet. We have shown it to the same couple twice, but that was yesterday- so we are still waiting to hear something. We HAVE found a house we want to buy in Auburn, so now it is just a waiting game! Please pray for the selling of this place!

4 comments:

The South Family said...

She looks like a baby doll sitting in that bumbo. SO sweet! Those videos are the best. I have some very fond memories of watching Claire when she would watch them. I think it's more fun to watch their expressions:o) In a few months Ryan will be making those crazy noises along with the video.

TLC said...

The last pic with the intense look and the pointed toe is too cute!!

The Dyer Family said...

she's holding her head up so well!!!!!
and baby einstein is totally creepy and weird.

Kosek Landing said...

Hilarious! Yeah, I've heard those baby einsteins will put your kids in a trance. Little Einsteins does this to Kate, they must have a subliminal message running or something. I'm all about some naked babies. I think Jack has only worn pants twice in his life. Mom's not going to know what to do with all these naked babies at the beach, she will be running around putting socks on them! Gotta love her!