May 22, 2009

Now I've heard of...


Mothers and daughters dressing alike, but not father and daughter. Bill bought Ryan these shorts the other day at Target (they are 6 months and already small on her). We thought we would have to wait a little bit before she could fit into them, well we were wrong. It's okay because they looked precious together!

Drool:
Ryan's has been given an amazing ability to drool. Sometimes I will leave her in her chair for 5 minutes and when I get back it looks like someone dropped a cup of water on the poor girl. Our doctor said she may be cutting teeth soon, but we just think she is constantly thinking of food and salivating at that thought.

TV
Just the other night Ryan was sitting in Bill's lap mesmerized by something. Normally we try to see what she is focusing on, but usually find just another spot on the wall or an abnormally bright light. Well, that particular night she was watching TV. We think she has been doing it for a while, we just did not pick up on it. So this morning I had to get ready without Ryan interruptions (I was in a hurry). I put her in her vibrating chair and in front of Nick Jr, and she was entertained for an hour while I got ready. Now, I do not want to get in the habit of sticking my child in front of a TV for hours on end, but it was extremely nice to see her totally content without me holding her. Something tells me the developmental DVDs will be my best friend very soon.

1 comment:

Ashley Eason Stamper said...

I love those shorts! All she needs now are some baby boat shoes!