I really hope this child keeps her daddy's eyes. I could just stare at her forever.
On another note, we are having more success with tummy time. I think she stsayed like this for about 10 minutes before all happiness gave out and pissed off set in. We have found her biggest problem with tummy time is not so much the neck strength, but she wants to pull her little bottom up so high that it looks physically impossible for her to raise her head as well. What can I say I guess the girl likes to show off the junk in her trunk!
3 comments:
She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her again in a few weeks!
I'm with you, those eyes are killer. She is going to break some hearts some day...just like her mommy did :)
whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk up in yo trunk?
tehehehehehe!!!!!
those pictures are so freakin cute i'm going to eat her up!!! what are y'all doing tomorrow?
Baby Blue Eyes! That is one of those pictures that later becomes a slide show pic at her wedding or in her senior yearbook!
Post a Comment