June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

We just could not help ourselves. Ryan was making the face, so Bill had to make his too. Can you believe how much they look alike? Happy birthday baby.


Some things that were said around the house today...
Can you believe you are a whole quarter of a century older than our daughter
You are closer to 50 then you are to 1
You now have to say I am almost 30, not just over 20.

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

I can't believe that I forgot to call Bill yesterday. My e-mail even sent me two reminders that his birthday was coming up..damn!

Well, Happy Birthday Bill.

We all know the true celebration will be the arrival of Kevin at which time endless rounds of Tiger Woods golf will be played on the Wii, in preparation for your big golf day on the 4th. In fact, just consider my husband your birthday present, because I'm sure you will be spending much much more time with him than I will this weekend.

Ashley Eason Stamper said...

Happy Birthday Bill!!