June 13, 2009

Beach Trip

We had our classic white/khaki picture on the beach last night. On our camera alone we took 450 pictures. I will just post a few.







Oh and here is an adorable non beach picture...these two beach bums were just worn out.


Oh and the picture of the week. Here were the instructions, "Kate just let baby Ryan and baby Jack lean up against you." Here was the result!

6 comments:

Christen said...

Your beach pictures are great, Ryan is so cute!

Ashley Eason Stamper said...

Those are such great pictures! I love them!! What a great looking family!

The South Family said...

What great memories!

Unknown said...

Oh honey these pictures are beautiful with the whole family at the beach. Awww you all are so lucky!! I wish I was there. :)

Kristy Jones said...

No... he still can't hold his head up. The tub has a little seat in it that pushes him back. I love your photos... gorgeous! Especially the header!

Anonymous said...

what great beach pics!! So sweet. Beautiful family!