What a wonderful week. I have sat back so many times in the past couple of days and just thanked God for all of the blessings he has bestowed upon me and my family. We had the pleasure of welcoming our newest family member, Darby Ann Ferguson, this past Wednesday morning. It I must say myself, she is absolutely perfect. She is so little, so loving, and an amazing sleeper. These past few days have just been a dream. I love spending all of this time with my girls and my amazing husband. Enjoy the pics...
Getting ready for the big slice
Darby with her nurse icon Donna. We could not have done it without this woman, for either one of our kids. I love that I can see the huge smile right through the face mask. Fergusons with Miss Darby Kathryn and Tyler stoppd by for a visit as well. GiGi with her 5th great grand child.
I just love how intrigued everyone is to see this diaper changing process The first time our girls met. The hospital was in flu lockdown, so Ryan could not see Darby until Friday. The meeting could not have been better
She is always asking hold Darby please...of course we jump at this request. Afterall we are calling Darby, Ryan's baby.
ALWAYS KISSING HER! I love it.
I just love this picture. These three are on a mission!Bill's girls! Man does he have his hands full! I am sure there is much more to come!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Jenny! Darby is absolutely beautiful and I know you are so happy to finally have her here! It looks like you've got a pretty good little helper on your hands too.
Love your sweet, beautiful family! Also, I have to say, looking at those pictures of you with tiny Darby--NOT even fair. YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Congratulations again!
5 comments:
Congratulations Jenny! Darby is absolutely beautiful and I know you are so happy to finally have her here! It looks like you've got a pretty good little helper on your hands too.
Love your sweet, beautiful family! Also, I have to say, looking at those pictures of you with tiny Darby--NOT even fair. YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Congratulations again!
Too sweet!!! Enjoy your time home with the family!!!
Congrats!!! Holler if you need anything -- I'd love to run a dinner over!
So sweet! Darby is just precious and I could just eat that Ryan up. Congrats to your little family. Having two little girls is the BEST!
Post a Comment