May 17, 2009

Bath Time




Those words used to strike horror into the hearts of our big babies (our dogs), but now they are some of the happiest words used. We cannot quite threaten Radly and Kramer with baths anymore because they see Ryan having such a great time and try to get in with her. I am not sure if this is why Ryan is in love with baths, but they sure are a great distraction.


Bill and I were talking on the way home today, yes we made yet another trip to Huntsville- this makes 4 trips to Huntsville and 1 to Jackson, our next big one is the beach, about how blessed we are with this child. She is honestly the easiest, sweetest, most loving baby. I know I am bragging on this child, but I think I had an idea in my head what troubles motherhood could bring and I am yet to face any of these. The ONE thing this child hates is being put down when she wants to be held. That's it, that is the one thing this child does not like. She loves baths, she LOVES going outside, she loves car rides, she loves going for runs, she loves grocery shopping, she loves getting her diaper changed *(oh I have another story about that), she loves talking, she loves eating (no kidding she is 14 pounds), she loves eating her hands, she loves her dog's kisses (yes they cover her from time to time), and she loves her momma and daddy.


*Oh side note. As soon as this child makes a dirty diaper she begins to cry and wants it changed- what a priss!

7 comments:

Kristy Jones said...

She is so, so, so cute!

Ashley Eason Stamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Eason Stamper said...

What a sweet face!I know you are so proud of her-that is huge! Some babies don't like bath time. I am loving her face in her baby sponge tub! Always promise me though that the Mama Goldberg's cup will forever be the bath cup! My mom used a Big Gulp for 10 years and it was WAY too much water at once!

Anonymous said...

OH MY CUTENESS!!!!! The dogs in there too is just precious!! Love these!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Love baby with sunglasses. Love how the dogs are watching the bath.

Kosek Landing said...

I love that girl! She is so photogenic. I love that smiley face during bath time. Jack's been doing good with his bath's too. Today I gave him and Kate a bath at the same time...I'm getting the hang of this, but I'm going to need a bigger tub before any more kids.

Kosek Landing said...

Yeah we didn't have a doggie nose to block the privates in our picture, so a washcloth had to do. That was Mom's idea by the way. Always thinking, if it was me Jack would have been a little more exposed.