Once Ryan woke up she was hungry and ready to eat. So this put yet another damper on her first swimming experience. Please know that I am a total sucker when this child cries, and once you see her precious cry face you will understand why.
Don't you just want to kiss her all over and make her all better?!
Don't worry we did not torture her for too long, daddy came to the rescue!!
...and nice and calm again and loving life!
So after our pool party got cried and rained out,we went for a drive around Auburn, then headed home. I then needed to head back to Auburn to go out for soccer, but I did not go alone, the whole family tagged along. I mean how can I resist these two...
1 comment:
What is the style of your Bob?
Love the pics...better luck with the water next time!
Post a Comment