May 12, 2009

Precious Thing

Well everyone says to do tummy time as often as you can, but this child HATES it. However, we feel like she is getting to the point where she should be able to hold her head up a little better, so we are just going to have to tolerate the tears. Well, today Ryan took a different approach than crying...see for yourself.


Yes, she stopped the fight and just hung out. We even tried to push her head up for a minute, but man this girl just loved dangling her head over the boppy. Oh well, I guess she will hold her head up when she is good and ready!

I also took Ryan for her first run in the BOB stroller today that my parents got Bill and I for our birthdays (best gift)!!! She absolultely loved it, but man she was hilarious. Everytime I was running she was quiet as could be, but anytime I stopped to walk or slowed down because we were going uphill, Ryan would start to cry. It was really cracking me up. I cannot think of better motivation to run than to soothe a crying baby.



I just love this picture, she looks like such a big girl. I found out today that she actually likes her vibrating chair again, it postponed her feeding to a 4 hour gap instead of 3- thanks Graco!

5 comments:

Kristy Jones said...

She is getting so big! I hope I get to see you next time you are in town. So, is she eating every 3 hours through out the night too? Is she nursing or on formula? I'm still trying to figure out things with Miles. He is not consistent throughout the day.

The Dyer Family said...

love her so much - she changes everyday!

Kosek Landing said...

So so cute!!! She's just beautiful! I can't wait to see her again at the beach. It will be so fun getting all these babies together. Love you all!

Ashley Eason Stamper said...

Ha ha! Somehow Ryan knows you used to run the cooper test under 6:20 so she knows what you can do! She is getting so big!! Love her!

The South Family said...

Do you like the BOB stroller? Our cheap running stroller just broke and we've been looking at the BOB. Now that the weather is nice I can't stand being inside at the gym!

Love the new picture's!