Tonight Bill and I heard the most precious noise in the whole world- Ryan's laughter. She has been laughing for the past couple of weeks, but it has just been these teeny giggles. Well tonight she was laughing so hard she was gasping for air. It was the most adorable noise I have ever heard. Of course I started crying! Anyways, by the time we figured out how to work the camera on Bill's phone her laughter had subsided to the small giggles again, but it is always fun to hear the parents make fools of themselves. Once I figure out how to post this video, I will.
Also, I have been meaning to post pictures of Ryan for her 3 month birthday, but it just kept slipping my mind. Here are some pictures of the little chunko.
3 comments:
Hey, Try vimeo.com to post the video!
She is so happy!!! I love the little purple outfit on her!
I can not get over how much she looks like Bill! Post that video! I can not wait to see her laughs in action!
Post a Comment