June 15, 2009

More beach & FIRST SWIM!!!

This week at the beach my little girl had her first swimming experience. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Oh, we have also decided we need to get a pool because she swam for 20 minutes and slept for 4 hours after she got out! Amazing! Ryan had such a great beach trip. She hung out with Grammy all day while mommy and daddy baked in the sun and then chilled with everyone at night. She loved the ocean and was mezmorized by the waves. She also had a great time meeting baby Jack, he is so freaking small I could not believe it. Here are some pics.

The first time I saw Kate. I am head over heels for this child!


With the babies!

Ryan hanging out with Grammy



About to dive on in at the indoor pool


Loving it!!


Daddy having the time of his life as well!


I was a little nervous, but still loving it!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

I love the pic with u and kate, and the close up of ryan swimming! Post your pics!