Ryan had a pretty bad night last night and was wide awake with mommy from 2-4, so she has been pretty tired today, but we've had a great time with her. My dad said this is the easiest phase of parenthood, all they do is eat, sleep, and poop- well said father, well said!
On another note, we decided to get out Ryan's tummy time mat to entertain us during the rain. I have been using the boppy but she really just gets her mouth all shoved into the pillow, and it does not seem very productive. The mat we have is pretty impressive, it also serves as a shopping cart cover, and it's themed very cute! Anyways, Bill put Ryan down on her watermelon pillow and was her number one cheerleader to raise her neck. After about 3 solid lifts, this is what happened...
So so so precious. This is the first time she has slept on her stomach and she loved all 3 and a half hours of this nap!
2 comments:
So precious. I had to laugh at loud at little exhausted Ryan on the tummy time mat. It's funny how easily they tire (well except in the middle of the night). I remember those nights and I feel for you!
So glad Dad got to come visit. It looks like he was very happy to be holding Ryan.
I was thinking about all of us maybe going to the beach in June, but I don't want it to interfere with your soccer camps. Kevin's week off is the week of June 8th, I was thinking maybe a long weekend would be fun. We could try to find a few condos on the beach, since Jack won't be able to go out to the sand/pool much. What is going on that week for you guys?
Ok...sad that I didn't get to hold her but happy that I got to see her in this pose. :)
Post a Comment