Like I mentioned in an earlier blog, we like to have outdoor time everyday with precious Ryan. Well today we waited until daddy got home so he could spend some time with her before he headed back to soccer. He just loves holding her. She was sleeping extremely soundly and here comes Bill's deep man voice and she started to stir; which I really do not care he could wake her up everyday if it means her recognizing our voices more and more. Anyways, back to the story: It was extremely bright in Auburn today and Bill already had his shades on and I felt the need to make it a family affair. Let's just say we were all too cool for school!


2 comments:
Jenny, I am soooo excited for you! Ryan is beautiful!!!
Will also has some shades that I am dying to bust out. He is going to be pretty stylin' at the beach this summer. Ryan is absolutely a doll!! I can't wait to meet her. I am coming to Auburn next Friday so expect a visit from me! I will call you soon!!
Post a Comment