March 24, 2009

Precious

Well I had my first day alone with Ry and I and it went great. It was very strange to not have family around, especially for that 5 am feeding! But we both survived and had a great action packed day full of activity mats, tummy time, and stories. My alone time was cut short when Ryan's Uncle Dan and Aunt Kelly came in town last night. Dan met Ryan the day after she was born and Kelly has not met her yet. We had a great day of starring at her and admirning her precious stretching faces (still have not captured them on camera). We also managed to all get off our lazy bottoms and go for a walk. Enjoy the pictures!


We finally got the Bjorne out and it is so nice. I tried it once, but I could not grasp the concept of it totally supporting her, so I would not let her go! I know I will get over it eventually.


Bill decided our sweet girl needed a mohawk. I couldn't stop him, look how precious!


Meet Aunt Kelly


Checking out Uncle Dan in his Best Buy gear!


Playing with Uncle Dan



\
Making funny faces on our walk

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

I love that last picture!!! You will really enjoy this alone time with Ryan...cherish it!