June 1, 2009

I guess they say...

Some kids can fall asleep anywhere.



Lately, when Bill holds Ryan he holds her away from his body- to work on her neck strength. Well, no lie he was swooshing her back and forth in front of him and these pictures are the result of that action. She is so freaking precious.

3 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Precious is right! I'm laughing out loud, in the company of a sleeping dog and baby boy! I can't get over how much Ryan looks like Bill. I also can't get over how tan Bill is, I'm so jealous. Are you also going to put me and Kevin's lily legs to shame? So embarrasing, I might have to go get a spray tan, so that Kevin will be the only lily. Check out the blog and kodak gallery pics with Mom and Barbar so they can see some updated pics. Love you!

Kosek Landing said...

I totally forgot who got Jack that blue polo jumper! I should have known. I love it, it looks so cute on Jack. I can't believe he's already wearing 3 month clothes, no more 0-3...what a big boy! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Kosek Landing said...

Not sure when we are leaving on Wednesday, it will depend when the Kosek's leave. We probably won't know until Tuesday night :(