My attempt to read to her, as you can see I do not have the book/baby hold down!
This was after her bath last night, I just had to take a picture of her, look how pink she looks!!!
One of my favorites, this was just so relaxing. Just finished a feeding and the little darling fell asleep like this. I could not move her, it would have been so cruel!
2 comments:
Oh, this makes me so excited!!! She is just so sweet... that is funny about the bedding! I changed my mind 4 times before I decided on that one. I guess I had remembered yours subconsciously and liked it!
I love the picture of you guys in the recliner. It was so good visiting. You and Bill are doing such a great job! We are heading for the beach tomorrow. Macy is safely with Kristy and Steven, she is so happy!
Post a Comment